Complete Control with Our Sage 50 Manufacturing Additions
Our manufacturing modules are designed to make it easy for you to control the production process from beginning to end. Both modules can be supplied as standard or customised to meet your particular needs, and are 100% EDI/XML compliant.
From the receipt of raw materials at your factory gates, all the way through to the introduction of newly manufactured products into stock, you will have full control of the production process at all times.
With access to detailed information relating to each stage of the process, you will be able to spot any inefficiencies that may be present and take corrective action if necessary.
Sage 50 Manufacturing Options
We have two standard manufacturing modules, each of which can be customised to meet your specific requirements. The first option is fully integrated with Sage 50 and includes the following functionality:
- Planning of Manufacturing Process – You can calculate quantities of raw materials needed for each manufacturing run and schedule the various production stages.
- Booking of Materials to Specific Orders – Material costs and stock levels can easily be controlled with the ability to book batches of raw materials to specific orders.
- Reading of Bar Codes – Stock control and the tracking of materials, along with finished products are made easy with bar code reading functionality.
- Cost Analysis – Information recorded in this module can be used to analyse and keep track of manufacturing costs, including both labour and materials.
- Linking of Orders – Purchase and manufacturing orders can be associated with each other, making the analysis of gross and net profits per order a simple process.
Our second option includes the same functionality listed above but this module is integrated into the WBS system, where all invoices are created before being sent to Sage 50.
Additional functionality covering the dispatch and delivery of new orders is included in this Sage 50 manufacturing add on, enabling companies to track custom manufacturing runs from the initial receipt of new orders, all the way through to the successful delivery of the finished goods.
Customisation of Manufacturing Modules
As mentioned above, all of our modules can be tailored to meet the needs of individual customers. If you find it difficult to buy software that meets your company’s needs owing to unique factors that most other companies do not have to deal with, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
We have a great deal of experience in developing custom modules based on our standard Sage 50 additions and would be delighted to design and develop an add on especially for your organisation.
If you have any questions about our standard modules or the customisation options that we offer, you can contact us by phone during business hours, on 01405 955002.
Alternatively, you can send your questions by email to support@wbsolutions whenever you wish. We look forward to hearing from you in the very near future and to working together to produce a manufacturing module that is perfect for your company.