Saves your time entering customer order
If you're looking to reduce the time it takes to input customers’ orders and improve the order accuracy then this software is designed for you. It enables your customers to easily enter their own orders via a web site directly into the WBS system. It is password protected and you have complete control regarding who can enter orders.
To see an overview of the system regarding how easy it is for your customers to use our new Customer portal please click the demonstration video
- Easy for your customers to use – This Customer portal has been designed with your customers in mind. They simply log on, select the products they require to order and enter a quantity followed by their order number and date required if applicable. It’s as simple as that. It is already in use within our customer base and is currently being rolled out to all our users.
- Full sales order history available to your customer - Customers will be able to see an up to date order list including previous & current product orders. This comprehensive list will help them to place repeat orders. This information is kept up to date automatically including the order status.
- Special prices for particular customers- You can set up special prices for a particular customer regarding your products or if you are already using this feature in Sage 50 the system can be set up to automatically use the same information. This is ideal for business to business transactions.
- Multiple product price breaks – You can set up multiple price breaks for a particular product. As for example, you can set up a unit price for one and a different unit price for 100 and again another unit price for next 500 products.
- Customer own products– You can set up the system to show selected products to a particular customer. For example, if a customer has their own special products then only those products will be shown. Moreover, multiple delivery address allow the customer to pick the delivery address from the Sales portal.